WHAT: Here are ten suggested Valentine gifts that most women would love in random order
1. Give her the gift of “Your time”. A short trip, a day trip, a vacation or a walk in the park. Whether it’s a vacation or “staycation”, most women love to getaway, create new memories or rekindle! “Your time” is the most valuable gift you can ever give to someone so share it well!
2. Give her the gift of “Her Time”. Give her “rest”. Treat her to a spa, beauty salon, cook for her, give her a massage or let her do whatever she wants. Give her the “Me” time she deserves. Most especially to hard working mothers, wives, partners or girlfriends out there. She deserves to be uplifted and taken cared of, physically and mentally. She deserves to be reminded that her happiness is your happiness.
3. Give her the gift of “Security & Commitment”.. In other words, the gift of sincere feelings or affection. If you believe that your better-half deserves the “wedding proposal now”, do it. Don’t wait. Nothing is more special that doing it on Valentine’s day. For married people or people in a relationship, when was the last time you said, “I Love You” to your wife, partner or girlfriend? If you’re shy to say it, write it. The point is, remind her again through words or actions why you are in a committed and monogamous relationship. For people who say “I love you” often, then pull her away for five minutes, look her in the eye and just simply tell her how important she is to you and how you appreciate everything she does for you. Appreciation is the key and a little thank you go a long way. This is the best time to celebrate your love and relationship!
4. Give her a kiss, hug or physical affection. Do I need to say more?
5. Give her a gift. Yeah, an iPad 3, a Samsung Galaxy Tab, a Samsung NX1000 White ~ 20.3MP Digital Camera with 20-50mm Lens or Apple iPhone 5 32GB