I personally used Baby Trend Single Snap N’ Go Stroller and it is one of the best recommendations I received before my little boy was born. I was already close to getting one of those bulky systems until I was told of some smart points why getting a lightweight stroller is a must!
Here are some of my important considerations when buying a baby stroller:
1. The stroller must be lightweight. I should be able to lift it from and to my car compartment with one hand.
2. Easy to setup (literally snap and go!)
3. Buy just what you need (no frills!)
4. Something that I can easily manage when doing errands alone with the baby.
5. I should be able to move my baby between car and stroller in a snap. It is important that if my baby is sleeping in his car seat, I should be able to remove the car seat from the car with my baby still in it to minimize sleep interruptions. Why get something that requires you to wake up your always-sleeping infant when it is totally unnecessary?
6. A stroller with decent size of storage basket.
7. Reasonable price.
Sometimes to solve some of the baby stresses, all you just need is to find the right system that works for you.
Here are my 10 “Top Rated” strollers from Amazon.com. You can find this list in my Kids Corner section.
To view all the strollers go to my Kids Corner section.