Here are my top product recommendations this week:
1. Acer Notebook for only $278 at Fry’s. Hurry sale good until March 31, 2011 only! If you just need a laptop to use for surfing the internet, check your Facebook profile, Twitter, work on some word processing and other administrative job this laptop will do! Click here to read more about the product!
2. Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner available at Target. I finally found a true 24-hour liquid eyeliner! I bought one myself and it stays on good! I mean, really good! The only con is that it stays on too good that my Estee Lauder eye make up remover could not take them off easily!
3. L’oreal Smooth Velours taken from the VIP goodie bag I received from attending Style Fashion Week last week. This L’oreal Texture Expert Smooth Velours is a hair smoothing lotion that transforms medium to thick hair into silken, smooth styles with light control and shimmering radiance. Ideally formulated for heat styling and protection against mechanical and environmental factors. I have tried so many heat protectants but this one is by far the best product that works for me!
Tip: Never use a flat iron directly to your hair without using a heat protectant. You need a heat protectant product to serve as a barrier between your hair and the flat iron to guard the cuticle from straight heat!
4. Dolce and Gabbana White Weave Bag at Nordstrom. This is this season’s IT bag. The picture does not give justice to its look but seriously this purse is a real head turner in person!
5. Sophie Theallet’s “Mary” shoes for Nine West. You pre order this shoes from Nine West but won’t ship until May 24th. I like this shoes because it screams “Spring is here!” and the colors exude young and positive vibe. I like that!
Here’s a runner’s up!
Clairol’s Hair Color Foam -Think coloring is a chore? Not anymore! Simply foam in permanent, dimensional hair color with NEW Nice ‘n Easy Color Blend Foam. You’ll get tones and highlights with 100% gray coverage—drip-free! (Source: http://clairol.com). I think L’Oreal comes out with their own mousse too so that gives us more options. I have’t tried neither one of the brand but the idea of a DIY hair coloring as easy as applying a mousse sold me!