Are you a jet setter or a frequent Traveler? Here are seven travel accessories that ease the hassles of my trip.
1. Travelon Set of 7 Packing Envelopes, Assorted Sizes – This Travelon packing envelopes our trip easier by eliminating the digging in the carry-on’s and were way more dependable than Ziplocs. The zippers were much sturdier than I was anticipating and the varying sizes fit our needs perfectly.
2. Another alternative is eBags Packing Cubes – 3pc Set – When traveling, they keep everything separate and can do double duty as laundry bags on the way back. When not traveling, I use them as a sweater box. Very useful. Packing a family bag had been always stressful thing to do, all the clothes get mixed together, this was until I got to know about those great cubes, they are very practical and helpful, you can also mix colors to easy recognize every persons stuff
3. Eagle Creek Pack-It Compressors – These were really useful for packing up dirty clothes while I was traveling, both to keep them away from the clean stuff and to keep them from taking up too much space. And they were also great for squeezing my bulky jacket into my bag when I was traveling in warmer climates. The medium/large set worked well for me.
4. Balanzza Digital Luggage Scale 100lb 44kg – This tool is a good tool to have when travelling. It is very convenient and you can take it anywhere! This helps us figure out the weight of our luggage and never pay extra for over weight luggage ever!
5. Shelves to Go Medium – Just arrange your clothes on hanging Shelves To Go and drop them into your suitcase. When you arrive at your hotel, just hang them in the closet. No need to unpack into questionable hotel dressers and no need to repack when it’s time to go home.
6. TravelRest – The Travel Pillow Reinvented – This is a huge improvement over U-pillows. Of course, it is not still the same as if you are lying down the bed but much better than those pillows that go around your neck.
7. The Mommy Hook, Silver with Black Pad – You hook this on your kid’s stroller. It helps us carry extra bags here and there such as shopping bags, groceries and other items while pushing the stroller. This saved us a lot of load when we’re on a trip with our son!
As for a quick travel tip!
“Packing Secrets from Travel Pros …how to master your makeup bag, cram more into your carry-on and organize that black hole known as your purse.”