This is an all time favorite! Everyone likes it and a great idea to bring in a potluck party!
You can order chocolate-drizzled strawberries from specialty food stores but they can be expensive. Much better if you make them yourselves and achieve with exact similar taste and enjoyment!
How to do it?
1. What you need: strawberries, large marshmallows, sticks, chocolates (any chocolates will do) and a Squeeze Bottle
2. Make a strawberry and marshmallow kabob. Collect the strawberries and marshmallows on a stick (just like in the picture)
3. Melt the chocolate using a microwave.
4. Transfer the melted chocolate on the Squeeze Bottle immediately.
5. Drizzle quickly over your strawberry and marshmallow kabob before it dries up!
That’s it! Remember, practice makes perfect!