Major Holidays are coming soon so I thought of finding excellent ideas beginning with gift wrapping.
1. Brown Paper and Glitter Ribbon Gift Wrap. I found the idea below from http://www.besottedblog.com/2010/12/glitter-ribbon.html and I want to share this with you.
Materials Needed (click the link to buy from Amazon):
- May Arts 3/8-Inch Wide Ribbon, Silver Metallic Velvet, $13.35 for 30 yards. You can also get other colors such as Red Metallic Velvet and Gold Metallic Velvet.
2. Photocopy photos and use in place of gift tags. Source: AE Photography onn Facebook
3. Brown Paper and Stamp Names on Paper. Get – Kraft Wrapping Paper, 48″ x 200′ Roll in Neutral or Brown color and buy an Image Tree Rubber Stamp Set – Typewriter Alphabet
4. Shirt Wrap with Brooch. “Inspired by Japanese furoshiki (fabric wrapping cloths), Playford found a new use for a thrift-store shirt and brooch. Not only is the result eco-friendly, but, as Playford points out, “when you remove the brooch and unpin the shirt, you’ve got three gifts in one.” – Source: Country Living
Here are some sample Holiday Brooches under $25
- Vintage Inspired Christmas Bells in Crystal Brooch Pin