What’s more preppy than putting monograms on anything that doesn’t move?!
I like to see, receive and own things with monograms because monogram depicts elegance, exclusivity and tidiness. However, you may not want to over do it because it may turn cheap and cheesy.
Just monogram a few things and you’re good to go! Best of all, they make excellent gifts for any occasion!
1. Mud Pie Canvas Monogram Tote Bag Initial M – To see the rest of other monogram totes, go to http://www.emilyrecommends.com/what-to-wear/
2. Monogram Post-it Notes, Super Sticky Pad
3. 14k Gold Monogram Necklace Personalized Name Necklace Initial Necklace
4. Allure Home Creations Monogrammed Velour Wash Cloths
5. Lavish Monogram Note Card
6. Personalized Monogram Ribbon
7. Monogram Address Stamp
8. Personalized Monogram Classic Door Mats
9. 18k Gold Plated Sterling Silver Monogram Bracelet