List of things to do in Vegas other than gambling and drinking!
– Viva Elvis – Cirque du Soleil is proud to present its new resident show that will pay tribute to Elvis‘ music and life.
– Crystals Shopping Mall (Free) – Four words, “For serious shoppers only!”
– Chihuly Exhibit (Free) – The 4,350 square foot space features a diverse representation of Chihuly’s dynamic sculptures, drawings and prints. Dale Chihuly is recognized around the world for his use of color, fluid glass forms and large-scale architectural installations. He has played a major role in bringing glass into the realm of contemporary art. – Source: http://www.arialasvegas.com/amenities/chihuly-exhibit.aspx
– The Art of Richard MacDonald (Free) – Showcasing over 50 bronze sculptures, including 10 heroic-size works, and featuring newly released original drawings and paintings by the artist. – Source: http://www.crystalsatcitycenter.com/crystals-place/richard-macdonald.aspx
– Rodney Lough Jr. (Free) – Upon visiting the gallery you will be met with a sensory experience unlike any other. This acclaimed Master Photographer presents award-winning photographs of breathtaking scenes from across the United States and abroad. Timeless images sweep the viewer into seemingly forgotten places, evoking a peace not found anywhere else in Las Vegas: Soure: http://www.crystalsatcitycenter.com/crystals-place/rodney-lough-jr.aspx
Source of info below: M Life magazine
– The Fountains of Bellagio (Free) – The fountains will speak to you through beautiful music and choreographed movements.
– Fiori di Como (Free) – Above the 18-foot lobby ceiling is a coffer filled with the most extraordinary glass sculpture, a chandelier by sculpture Dale Chihuly called Fiori di Como. Flower petals in rich and vibrant colors hang in an explosive three-dimensional glass sculpture lit from behind.
– Conservatory & Botanical Gardens (Free) – This 13,573 square-foot, ever changing natural display has five themes per year: Holiday, Chinese New Year, spring, summer and fall.
– Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art – BGFA is Las VEgas’ premier exhibition space – where great art goes on vcation.
– The Art of Richard MacDonald (Free) – The “O” Theater lobby houses an exclusive fine art gallery showcaisng the infinite beauty of the human forms as captured by the works of master sculptor Richard MacDonald.
– Watch “O” by Cirque du Soleil – “O” features an international cast of world-class acrobats, synchronized swimmers, divers and aierialists that perform in, on and above water to crate a breathtaking experience.
– David Copperfield show – Needs no further introduction :).
– Ka by Cirque du Soleil – The best Cirque du Soleil show I’ve ever seen – Source: Me 🙂
– The Lion Habitat (Free) – Showcases lions for public education and to increase appreciation of these magnificent creatures.
– CBS Television City (Free) – Television City is an exciting interactive attraction where guests can give their opinion on television programming and see the latest technology through screenings and product demonstrations.
– CSI: The Experience – Based on the hit television series, the interactive attraction gives guests the opportunity to play the role of crime scene investigator, learning scientific principles and real investigative techniques as they try to solve one of three crime scene mysteries.
– Sony 3-D Experience (Free) – Includes the future of 3-D technology with the Sony 3-D Experience. The interactive facility is designed to provide visitors with hands-on acess to the most cutting-edge home entrtainment technology available.
– Shark Reef Aquarium – The 1.6 Million gallon aquarium features 14 exhibits with more than 100 species of aquatic animals, including 15 speciies ofsharks, as well as a komodo dragon.
– Disney’s The Lion King
– The Beatles “Love” by Cirque du Soleil
– Terry Fator: Ventriloquism in Concert
– The Volcano (Free) – The volcano wows audiences with an audio and visual spectable featuring never-before seen fire effects and an exclusive soundtrack.
– Lobby Aquarium (Free) – Nearly 1,000 marine life forms creates a thriving undersea community housed within the 20,000 gallon display behind the front desk.
New York-New York
– Zumanity, The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil
– The Roller Coaster – The world’s first coaster to feature a 180-degree “heartline” twist and the dive maneuver,
– Coney Island Emporium Entertainment Center – Recreates the aura of the Coney Island Amusement park in the early 1900s, featuring midway-style carnival games and coin-operated video games.
– Bodies… The Exhibition – A fascinating and educational display of the human body.
– Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition – A remarkable exhibit of authentic pieces from the legendary ship featuring the largest piece of the Titanic ever recovered.
– Carrot Top – One of today’s most successful comedians
– Chriss Angel “Believe” by Cirque du Soleil – Recently awarded Magician of the Century.
– The Australian Bee Gees Show
– Tournament of Kings
– Fun Dungeon – Fun and games for all ages.
– Motion Machine Film Rides – A variety of rides provide thrills for the adventurous.
– The Adventuredome – America’s largest indoor theme park. Great for kids and family.
– Circus Circus Big Top and Midway Acts (Free) – Death-defying trapeze artises soar above the casino floor while jugglers and various performers entertain the big top!
– Jabbawockeez – Known for creativity, unique choreography, athleticism and intricate synchronization.
Source: M Life Magazine. A complimentary magazine we got from staying at the MGM hotel.