If it’s not obvious to you yet I am just being sarcastic.
BELOW ARE THE THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO!
- Constantly compare yourself to others
- Talk to your family about what you do and expect them to cheer you on.
- Base the success of your entire career on one project.
- Stick with what you know.
- Undervalue your expertise.
- Let money dictate what you do.
- Bow to societal pressure.
- Only do work that your family would love.
- Do whatever the client/customer/owner/investor asks.
- Set unachievable/overwhelming goals to be accomplished by tomorrow!
If you find yourself guilty from any of the items above, save yourself from misery ASAP! Believe it or not, the world doesn’t really care about your small drama.