“Fashion is not going to save the world but life is too short not to pay attention…”
WHAT: If you consider yourself a true blooded Fashionista, you must at least see or know any one of these books!
1. Mario Testino. in Your Face – The Most Sought After Photographer in the Fashion Industry! I would recommend to get this book to wannabe fashion photographers too!
2. Grace: A Memoir – All about Grace Coddington. For those people who don’t know her, she is the creative director for Vogue for many many years!
3. Kate: The Kate Moss Book – It’s all about the legendary Kate Moss. I don’t understand how this woman does not age and gain weight. Since I was in grade school she is already “The Kate Moss”. Then 20 years later, she’s still “The Kate Moss”. What’s up with that?!
4. Vogue: The Editor’s Eye – – Fashion is not vogue without Vogue!
5. Vogue Weddings: Brides, Dresses, Designers – The title says it all!
6. The Sartorialist: Closer – This is the second book from Scott Schuman.
7. Antonio Lopez: Fashion, Art, Sex, and Disco
– Best known for dazzling illustrations in Women’s Wear Daily, Vogue, the New York Times, Interview, and for high fashion labels, Antonio Lopez (1943–1987) was a force majeur in the fashion world for three decades (source: Amazon.com)
8. Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf Goodman – Oh I love the title!