WHAT: Here are some of the many things women lust about but can be too expensive for the bank. Still, we drool.
1. Louis Vuitton Fleece Pack by Marc Newson, $5900
Marc Newson sets out to create a truly functional object; the result is this pure, sculptural backpack. Monogram canvas provides structure (the bag can stand on its own, without losing its shape) while soft shearling lends comfort and accents the biomorphic shape. Inside, the roomy central space and a host of pockets keep belongings organised.
Also available in blue and beige. My favorite is orange!
This bag is part of the “Celebrating Monogram” project of Louis Vuitton alongside with other famous icons of our time such as Christian Louboutin, Cindy Sherman, Frank Gehry, Karl Lagerfeld and Rei Kawakubo.
2. Tiffany Atlas Hinged Bangle in Rose Gold, $6500
Tiffany T Wire Bracelet, $3000
3. My number 1 favorite brand of bag, MIU MIU bags. Here’s the crystal nappa leather bag in white, $1650
4. Ferragamo Round Toe Vera Pump, $650. This shoes is way gorgeous in person when I saw them in store. The denim makes it more cute and the size of the heels is more realistic to wear often.
5. Last but not least, the Burberry monogram poncho. Approx $1350 This is not just any poncho but it would be nice to have your monogram in it!
Photo Credit: http://us.burberry.com/womens-accessories/ponchos-wraps/#cat1920022=true