1. “Most of the things you worry about never happens…” – Therefore, STOP thinking about things you cannot control. Whenever you think of something that makes you worry, sad or depress just stop thinking about it! You can control your thoughts, you know?
Listen to the radio or your favorite song “immediately”. Do whatever it takes to reach that iPhone, iPad or whatever gadget you have and practice to control your thoughts before it takes over you. Or better yet, listen to something you never listened before to teach yourself appreciate other types of music. If you like Pop try Passione [Deluxe Edition] by Andrea Bocelli for a change. If you want to go Pop then go Pop all the way. Listen to Adele. If you want to try One Direction, nothing is stopping you! There are so many kinds and types of music. I’m not saying that they are the best out there but the point is to make you think why other people like other types of music. Then you will find yourself occupied with other thoughts!
Try Penzu and start writing your thoughts. It is private and encrypted. Take your diary to the next level!
2. “Take a Nap.” As simple as that.
If you have trouble sleeping try Marpac Dohm-DS Dual Speed Sound Conditioner. Thousands of people in Amazon said it improves their sleeping habit!
3. Replace fear of the unknown with curiosity. – In other words, get excited to changes! Change is part of life. Embrace it. Work with it. Work around it and use it to your advantage.
p.s. If you’re going to a new place don’t forget a good digital camera! White Samsung White 14.2-megapixel Digital Camera.
4. Live in the moment. – Stop and smell the roses. For example if you are having dinner with your family or friends, live in the moment. Don’t think about work or any other responsibilities. Your current responsibility is to spend time with them.
– If you have issues at work try Office Space Movie
– If you want to fall in love try The Notebook
– If you have issues with relationship status try The Holiday Movie
– If you are simply bored watch some Kung Fu movies like Tai Chi Zero
– If you want to feel good try this French movie with English subtitle The Intouchables
– If you want to get inspired try Jiro Dreams of Sushi
For everything else there are Korean Dramas!
5. Relax and have faith that everything will be Okay! . Every problem has a solution. If it doesn’t have a solution, don’t make it a problem!
What you can do:
– Eat good food.
– Go out.
– Reach out to people.