So you want a family photo or portrait but need an idea for the best posing and style? Here are 8 unique ideas for that perfect family portrait!
1. Have a Custom Water Color Family Portrait. I love SophieandLili for water color portraits! She’s one of the best water color artists for family portraits online. So adorable.
2. Search or Google for “celebrity family portraits” and click on Images. – Now you have tons of well-thought samples of high-priced celebrity family photos online. Since most celebrities are image conscious and can afford the best photographers available, now you can get ideas for poses, color coordination and background location.
3. Pinterest. Pinterest. Pinterest – and simply type in “family portrait” or “Family Portrait Ideas”. Go to Pinterest for the most amazing photos available in the world posted mostly by common people.
4. Sometimes, What Makes a Photo Unique is Just Being Simple. Here’s something simple, an all-natural yet incredible single-parent family portrait.
5. Don’t Forget to Get Ideas from Facebook!. I don’t own the pic below but it was a shared photo from Mary Balogh’s Facebook page. This is a great family photo too!
6. Okay… This is Too Realistic.. Photo from 9gag.com
7. This Style of Family Portrait Captures That Warm Smile and Achieves a Relaxing Photo – This is What Makes It Unique. It’s simple and happy. You can spell L-O-V-E in this picture. Photo Credit: Picture from Barack Obama Facebook Page.
8. An Oil Painting Family Portrait. Elegant. Timeless. Beautiful. Photo Credit: Paris Hilton Facebook Page