Question: What is the difference between a 1″ wide hair straightener versus a 2″ wide hair straightener? I would like to buy one but I don’t know which one is best for me?
Recommendation: If your hair is medium to long and thick go with a 2″ wide hair straightener. If your hair is from thin to normal and short to medium length, go with a regular 1″ wide hair straightener. With a 2″ hair straightener it is much easier and quicker to style a thick hair. It makes a huge difference to use a 2″ wide straightener. It’s faster too! I can flat iron my hair in less than 10 minutes! I wish I knew about this long time ago!
– This Remington S9520 Salon Collection Ceramic Hair Straightener with Pearl Infused Wide Plates, 2 Inch glides smoothly on hair.
– No more bad hair days!
– This wider plates works best on my thick hair
– Cuts My Flat Ironing Time By Half
– Heats in seconds
– Doesn’t hurt or pull your hair
– Has temp control
– Easy to maneuver
– Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment – It gives your hair a spa!
– TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray – Effective protection for the hair.
Mason Pearson Popular Mixture Bristle/nylon Mix Hair Brush-ruby Handle – I’m amazed how a hairbrush could be this expensive!